modern experiments in urban camouflague

modern experiments in urban camouflage: lightstyling@gmail.com

20110530

an imagined reaction to the stunning met mcqueen exhibition:

loved one: "where is your face, babe?"

me: "mcqueen melted it off."


actual experience at the stunning met mcqueen exhibition:

met clerk: "are you here for the mcqueen exhibition?"

me: yeh.

what i should have said:

"do i look like i'm here for the mcqueen?
hmm, i wonder why...

[cock head slightly to the left with a casual sense of playful inquiry]

...it must be because I'M DRESSED LIKE A CRAZED CIRCUS PERFORMER."


together we die:

a fellow mcqueen fanatic holds her chest + gasps for breath while witnessing the line of alien-inspired accessories + headpieces.

me: [shaking head vigorously to left, to the right]

"I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW. there is no breath to breathe."